|This book features:
- Twenty-two chapters of in-depth discussion on topics ranging from technique, practising, memorisation and performance to tuning, history, mechanics, harpistic notation and contemporary effects.
- More than fifty pages of targeted exercises on the major elements of harp technique.
- Over twenty detailed photo illustrations on hand position.
- Comprehensive warm-up routines in three graded levels.
- A guide to beneficial stretches for harpists and a chapter devoted to discussion of hand and body care.
Suitable For : N/A
Genre : Treatise on Playing the Harp
Ability Level : Beginner - Advanced